Monday, May 16, 2011

Today in class....without teacher...

After an intense weekend I was very looking forward for my dance class this morning at Movement Research...well..the class was cancelled so a couple of us stayed and started teaching each other's projects and solos....I so loved teaching others my solo moves and seeing their personal interpretation of my explanations....realizing that we all process information differently, learn differently and add up our imprints to what we dance....also experimenting how a simple visualization, image, intention  can change and add up to the quality of the move....we as humans are so broad and capable.....I love being human and all that comes with it...mistakes, glory, excitement, pain.... cause they carry the best gifts to your true self......lessons....I love learning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment